The CCG Showcases are dedicated to providing athletes with an elite experience, focusing on small group sessions to maximize exposure.
The CCG Showcases are dedicated to 2021 and 2022 field hockey players. To maximize each player’s experience, we are only accepting 100 field players and 16 goalkeepers. There will be a 60-40 split of athletes accepted between those graduating in 2021 and 2022.
- Players will be grouped in teams of 12-14 athletes
- Teams will be coached by top NCAA college coaches
- Players will experience many different coaching styles and philosophies
- Player Profiles will be available to participating coaches through Coach Packet
Registration is first come, first served. A wait list will be created once registration is full.
Certified trainers will be on site at all times. Showcases will be hosted at: The Edge Sports Center, an indoor facility with a full turf field, located in Greater Boston (Bedford, MA).
- Practice sessions with coaches from DII and DIII field hockey programs
- Coached small-sided games and 7v7 tournament-style game play
- Skill acquisition stations, practices and games
Questions? Contact Sue Caples at firstname.lastname@example.org